PODCAST ALSO ON VIDEO
We shouldn’t be ashamed by doing mistakes. We should be ashamed not to talk about it!
When I realized that my business was going down the spiral – it hit me like a slap in the face. But thank god it happened. I needed this lesson to advance in my entrepreneurial thinking and I hope sharing this story will help others as well.
Maybe you know one person who is struggling as an entrepreneur – this “business-series” might be very interesting to him/her. Feel free to share.
By the way: do you want to buy an hourglass and get a handwritten letter from me to you? Here we go: buy an hourglass with a personalized handwritten letter (20 $ & shipping costs)
- the bad mad teacher story 00:13
- we hide mistakes 03:25
- the Riga story part I 04:45
- when business was starting going well 05:55
- the Riga story part II 09:00
- facing the truth – what did we do wrong? 11:30
- the new insights about the mistakes 13:00
- paying the price and the new plan 13:30
- do we need to fail & the conclusion? 14:08
- buy an hourglass with a personalized handwritten letter from me to you (20 $ & shipping costs)