PODCAST ALSO ON VIDEO
We can’t talk about time – without talking about death. I love this episode! First of all – it’s filmed at my sister’s house in Sweden, which is a lovely place and: I talk about THE LAST LETTER. The letter I have written in case of my death.
I would like to inspire you – to prepare some important steps to reduce stress for your loved ones in case of your own death.
Don’t you worry – this episode is lighthearted and comes from the bottom of my heart.
- one day we will be ashes (or a diamond…) 00:00 – 02:30
- intro – Anna Jelen Your Time Expert and introduction of Öland (Sweden) 02:50
- diary entry: the Poem and my first testament (10 years and 14 years old) 06:00
- how prepared are you? 08:08
- the story of getting the idea of The Last Letter 09:22
- some passages from My Last Letter 12:12
- 16:00 – 16:04 (WATCH the VIDEO and see something – which I didn’t see 🙂
- prepare a guideline for your loved ones 17:53
- the undertaker 19:46
- visiting Mormor (grandma) 22:04
- by the way….23:48
Take care and feel free to share my work. Thank you.9